RageTools buffs your game
with superior, always crisp GUI elements and 2D Vector art.
RageTools is a collection of components for Unity, which run on top of RageSpline
- Rage SVG-In, vector art importer compatible with Adobe Illustrator(tm) and Inkscape files
- Rage Group, which allows the easy tweaking of multiple RageSplines at once
- Rage EdgeTune, an adaptive anti-aliasing and level-of-detail (LOD) tool that intelligently and seamlessly changes your shapes in real-time for the best possible quality and performance.
- Rage Pivotools, to easily place the pivot, center and offset vector shapes
- Rage CanvasAlign, to align your GUI elements to a certain screen corner or edge, resolution-independent
- Rage Constraint, add external controllers to your RageSpline groups, for high-performance animation editing
* RageTools is 100% compatible with Unity Free
"Fun Gallery" Game Demo - All graphics by RageTools, Text by RageTools Pro
Perspective Demo - SVG imported art properly rendered in a 3D perspective camera
SVG-In Web demo - Showcase of importing an SVG file in run time from an URL
RageTools Video Tutorials - Youtube channel
RageTools Unity Forum Thread - Plenty of tips and regular RageTools user interaction
ATTENTION: RageMagnet and RageText, shown in the video, also require a separate product, RageTools Pro. Read More